Project Name: GPSC Police Inspector Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission notified about new police recruitment drive in July 2017. Candidate looking job in Gujarat Police after Bachelor Degree need to focus on this recruitment drive. Apply online through ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ | gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in website from 17-July-2017 to 28-Feb-2017.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 115 (one hundred fifteen)
- Salary Offered: Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-
- Job Requirements: Bachelor‟s degree in any university
- Selection: Preliminary Exam, Physical Test & Main written Exam.
- Official Portal: gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Last Date: 02-Aug-2017
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor‟s degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 35 years as on 02.08.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Physical Test & Main written Exam.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 17-July-2017 to 02-Aug-2017 till 13.00 Hrs.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 17-July-2017
- Closing Date: 02-Aug-2017