HPSC Recruitment 2017 : Assistant Engineer
HPSC Recruitment 2017: Haryana Public Service Commission is state government organization which considered most important public institutions. It was formed in 1966 and recently completed 50 years of excellence. Visit homepage of commission www.hpsc.gov.in to know about history, announcements, recruitment, results, syllabus, previous year papers, answer key and plenty more information.
We created this HPSC Job 2017 web page to provide latest recruitment information. Recruitment happens through Haryana PSC for many posts such as Assistant District Attorney, District Horticulture Officer, Horticulture Development Officer, Deputy Director of Horticulture, Manager, Assistant Professor and plenty more posts.
Total Posts: 72
Eligibility: Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
|Assistant District Attorney||
Total Posts: 180
Eligibility: Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional)
|Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon||
Total Posts: 301
Eligibility: Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry
|HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017||
Total Posts: 109
Eligibility: Bachelor of Laws | 21 – 42 years
|Assistant Engineer, Scientist & more
Total Posts: 15 | Posting: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Education: Engineer with Degree | M.Sc
|Sr. Scientific Officer
Total Posts: 17
Education: M.Sc in relevant discipline
|Fisheries Officer, Chemist
Total Posts: 36
Education: Bachelor Degree, PG Training.
Education: MA | MBA/PGDM, B.E | B.Tech
Education: CA | M.Sc
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Engineer
Haryana Public Service Commission notified about new recruitment open in July 2017. According to advertisement 72 new vacancy open for Assistant Engineer in Irrigation Department. Apply online through www.hpsc.gov.in on or before 31-July-2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 72
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification: Candidate interested in HPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 should have Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st Aug 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years
Selection Process: Authority will issue HPSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Test & Interview.
Fee Charges: Pay fee through e-challan in any branch of SBI after 48 hours of registration of online application.
- General /UR: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Reserved: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
How to Apply: Haryana PSC placed notification and apply online form link at hpsconline.in. Access this portal and apply online on or before 31st July 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 31st July 2017
- Last Date to Deposit Fee Charges: 03-August-2017
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant District Attornery
Total Number of Vacancies: 180
Post Name: Assistant District Attorney
Salary Offered: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2017 2017 should have Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of a recognized University and Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 8th June 2017
- Lower age condition: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years for General, 47 years for SC/BC and 52 years for PH candidates.
Fee Charges: Fee need to be pay through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Women/BC/SC/WBP: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five)
How to Apply: Apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 8th June 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 8th June 2017
- Last Date to Pay Fee Charges: 14th June 2017
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon (301 Vacancies)
Today we have job information for people of Haryana who looking job after Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry. Government of Haryana has given green signal to Haryana Public Service Commission to start recruitment process for the year 2017 – 2018. According to HPSC Recruitment 2017 2018 notification total 301 vacancies open out of which 246 (two hundred forty six) for Veterinary Surgeon and 55 (fifty five) for Dental Surgeon. Aspirants fulfilling eligibility can utilize this Haryana government job opportunity before the deadline. Use online system through www.hpsc.gov.in / www.hpsconline.in and apply online for the post for which you are eligible. The online process will complete on 1st June 2017 and send hard copy of the same before 5th June 2017.
Upcoming Jobs: Government of Haryana approved many posts and responsibility to conduct examination and selection given to Haryana PSC. Authority will release Haryana PSC notification 2076 in first week of May 2017. After announcement we will update following space.
Updates: Finally authority updated Haryana Public Service Commission’s website www.hpsc.gov.in with latest vacancies. Total 301 vacancies open for many posts.
HPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 301
- Veterinary Surgeon: 246 vacancies
- Dental Surgeon: 55 vacancies
[There are more vacancies so go through official advertisement]
- For Veterinary Surgeon : Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution and Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India.
- For Dental Surgeon : Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 5th June 2017
- Lower age condition: 22 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years for general, 47 years for SC and 52 years for PH of Haryana.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2017
- First open web browser and fill Haryana PSC address: hpsc.gov.in \ www.hpsconline.in
- Now click on “Announcements” link available right side of the site
- Here you can see all new and old advertisement
- Navigate page for “301 Veterinary Surgeon / Dental Surgeon” employment notice
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill application form and submit
- Take printout and send to given address
Fee Charges: Aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) for General /DESM & all reserved categories of other State and Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only) for SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women candidates
HPSC Notification PDF Format
- Closing date of online gateway: 1st June 2017
- Last date to reach hard copy (online application): 5th June 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission – HPSC Recruitment 2017 web article updated with latest vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all Haryana government recruitment and employment news direct into your email inbox.
HPSC HCS (Judicial Brand) Examination 2017 (109 Vacancies)
Total Number of Vacancies: 109
Post Name: HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination
Salary Offered: Rs. 27700/- to 44770/-
Category Wise Details: General : 49 Posts | Scheduled Castes of Haryana : 14 Posts | Backward Classes (A) of Haryana : 08 Posts | Backward Classes (B) of Haryana : 05 Posts | Economically Backward Person in General Category : 08 Posts | Ex-Servicemen of Haryana : 16 Posts | Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana : 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in HPSC HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017 should have Bachelor of Law (LLB).
Age Limit: Date to calculate cutoff age is 24th April 2017
- Lower age limit: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 42 years, 47 years for SC Category of Hartana and 52 years for physically handicapped.
Selection Process: Authority decided to issue HPSC Admit Card 2017 to conduct Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva-Voce.
Fee charges: Pay fee charges through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. PH candidates are exempted from fee process.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Women/ SC/BC/EBP of Haryana: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred twenty five)
How to Apply: Aspirant may access HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in to register online for (Judicial Branch) Examination on or before 24th April 2017. Send hard copy after online registration and send to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 27th April 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 24th April 2017
- Last Date to Deposit Fee Charges: 27th April 2017
- Last Date to Reach Hard Copy of Online Application: 27th April 2017
HPSC Recruitment 2017 – 13 Senior Scientific Officer
Government of Haryana notified about state service recruitment project for the year 2017 2018. Haryana Public Service Commission updated official website i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in with new vacancy. According to HPSC 2017 notification total 13 (thirteen) new jobs open for Sr. Scientific Officer. Apply online before 25th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 17
Post Name: Senior Scientific Officer
Posting: Gurgaon, Haryana
Educational Qualification: Aspirant interested in Haryana PSC Recruitment 2017 project should have completed Master of Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/ Toxicology/Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Chemistry/ Toxicology) Physics/Mathematics/Statistics.
Age limit: date to calculate cut off age is 1st February 2016
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 45 years for open category, 50 years for SC and 55 years for PWD.
How to Apply: Aspirant fulfills all eligibility condition for Senior Scientific Officer position may use www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in website and submit online application before 25th January 2017 and after registration take printout of system generated form and send to Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 3rd February 2017.
- Closing date of online gateway: 25th January 2017
- Last date to reach application hard copy to designated address: 3rd February 2017